It’s Simple – Things You Can Do EVERY DAY to Help Protect the Earth
- Reduce, reuse, and recycle.
- Volunteer for cleanups in your community or when you go for a walk, bring a bag to pick up litter!
- Educate. Help others understand the importance and value of our natural resources.
- Conserve water. Turn the water off when brushing your teeth or take shorter showers.
- Shop wisely. Buy less plastic and bring a reusable shopping bag.
- Use long-lasting light bulbs. Use energy-efficient light bulbs and flip the light switch off when you leave the room!
- Plant a tree. Plant a tree as a family every year.
- Choose Natural – Choose non-toxic chemicals for cleaning.
- Bike more. Drive less.